[lug] February 14, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting
socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Feb 13 00:45:22 MST 2002
Linux User's Group Meeting
Where: University of Colorado Boulder Campus
Fleming Law - Room 154.
(If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)
We'll be in building 28 - the bottom right corner of the map.
See below for driving directions
Time: 7:00 P.M.
Date: February 14, 2002
Speaker: Rob Riggs <RRiggs at doubleclick.net>
Abstract: (None available)
Demo: None this month
Driving directions (from the Dark Horse):
* Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
* Turn right on Regent Drive.
* Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
* Go straight until you get to the parking lot. Parking is
free after 5:00. Tennis courts will be to the northeast.
You'll be very close to the intersection of Baseline and
* The building will be directly to the north, enter through
the door on the right. Follow the penguins.
* The room is on the left side of the hallway as you go
Postscript: This was originally going to be a panel discussion about
the various package managers (RPM, Dpkg), but on account of my energy
focused on the installfest, the panel is now a talk on RPM.
Post-Postscript: PDF. And yes, this *is* on Valentine's Day. :)
Chris Riddoch | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility
More information about the LUG