[lug] [BLUG-ANNOUNCE] March 14, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting
socket at peakpeak.com
Tue Mar 12 17:16:45 MST 2002
Linux User's Group Meeting
Where: University of Colorado Boulder Campus
Fleming Law - Room 154.
(If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)
We'll be in building 28 - the bottom right corner of the map.
See below for driving directions
Time: 7:00 P.M.
Date: March 14, 2002
Presentation: Automake, Autoconf, and Libtool
Speaker: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>
Abstract: History, a walk through of autoconf, automake, and libtool,
a real-life example or two, and maybe some comments about
Demo: RATS (Rough Auditing Toolkit System)
A source code auditing system to look for common security
holes in a variety of languages.
Driving directions (from the Dark Horse):
* Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
* Turn right on Regent Drive.
* Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
* Go straight until you get to the parking lot. Parking is
free after 5:00. Tennis courts will be to the northeast.
You'll be very close to the intersection of Baseline and
* The building will be directly to the north, enter through
the door on the right. Follow the penguins.
* The room is on the left side of the hallway as you go
Chris Riddoch | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility
More information about the LUG