[lug] ISART 2004 Call-for-Papers
J. Wayde Allen
wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Thu Jul 10 09:14:56 MDT 2003
ADVANCED RADIO TECHNOLOGIES
MARCH 2-4, 2004
CALL FOR PAPERS
The ISART technical program committee is soliciting papers describing
geolocation methods, new radio technologies, analysis, and innovation of
business, economic, and policy concepts. Areas of interest include, but
are not limited to:
- GEOLOCATION: Advances in radio navigation, localization,
direction finding, Internet localization, and cellular and WLAN
- LOCATION-BASED SERVICES: Privacy, anonymity, policy, business
models, applications, E-911, public safety, security
- ELECTROMAGNETICS: propagation, antennas, direction finding,
- RADIOS: software defined radios, cognitive radios, RF software,
spectrally efficient systems
- SPECTRUM: usage, policy, management, regulation, economics,
cooperative usage mechanisms
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT: improving digital acccess, wireless
broadband deployment, alternative communication networking in
developing countries, impact on economy
- WIRELESS NETWORKS: scaling to large networks, ad hoc networks,
Internet over wireless, convergence of WLANs and 3G, 4G
Students are especially encouraged to submit their work.
Oct, 10, 03 - Deadline for submission of call for paper.
Nov. 12, 03 - Notification of acceptance to authors.
Jan. 30, 04 - Deadline for submission of final paper.
CALL FOR PAPERS FORMAT:
- Maximum 8 pages.
- Maximum 3000 words.
- Indicate the contact author with an e-mail address.
- Indicate the topic area from the above list.
The paper should summarize research results and not be a proposal for
research since very little time is available between the acceptance
notification and the final paper submission. The final paper will be 6
pages, double column, 10pt text (maximum 3000 words).
HOW TO SUBMIT: Submit all materials to Jeanne Ratzloff at the address
below. All submissions should be electronic. Authors will be notified of
receipt of submission via e-mail. If you do not receive notification
Boulder, CO 80305-3328
e-mail: ratzloff at its.bldrdoc.gov
MORE INFORMATION: http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html
More information about the LUG