[lug] laptop mouse stick cover

Ken Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Tue Apr 18 09:11:42 MDT 2006

OK, so I don't really know what it's called - but I presume you know
what I mean by that.

The question is this: where can I find replacement covers for the little
mouse stick?

Thanks for any pointers.

Ken Weinert <kenw at quarter-flash.com>
Quarterflash Design Group

More information about the LUG mailing list