[lug] laptop mouse stick cover

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Apr 18 09:25:41 MDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 09:11 -0600, Ken Weinert wrote:
> OK, so I don't really know what it's called - but I presume you know
> what I mean by that.
> The question is this: where can I find replacement covers for the little
> mouse stick?
> Thanks for any pointers.

One place to get them is www.lenovo.com -- part# 73P2698 for $10 +


Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Rm 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
emails:  eh3 at mit.edu                ed at eh3.com
URLs:    http://web.mit.edu/eh3/    http://eh3.com/
phone:   617-253-0098
fax:     617-253-4464

More information about the LUG mailing list