[lug] [OT] LAMP developer position
jeff at zingstudios.com
Fri Apr 11 16:36:37 MDT 2008
My company has an immediate need for a full-time LAMP developer. See
Zing Studios is a fast-growing Boulder web consulting company. We
specialize in database-driven web sites including content management
systems, intranets, and business software integration. Our clients are
all over the country and represent many industries including consumer
products, natural foods, bands and music, real estate, pharmaceutical,
and technology firms. We are looking for a local full-time developer to
add to our programming team.
Candidates must have the following skills:
* 1-2 years PHP programming experience (including OO) required
* 1-2 years database experience required, preferably with MySQL
* Good customer relations skills (i.e., explain technical topics to
Additional skills that will be beneficial but are not required:
* Image manipulation (i.e., converting Photoshop files to web graphics)
* Familiarity with a Linux server environment
* Familiarity with Apache web server administration
* Familiarity with shell scripting
Compensation for this position depends on experience. Other benefits
* Company-supported self-directed health plan with flex account
* Company-sponsored self-directed SEP IRA plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Semi-annual bonuses
* Semi-annual performance reviews and raises
* Company-paid cell phone and home internet service
* Company-sponsored dinners, trips, and parties
* Weekly paid lunches
* Flexible schedule
* Casual work environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume with two or three
PHP programming samples and salary requirements to
jobs at zingstudios.com.
Our web site is zingstudios.com.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER IF:
* You are an outsourcing agency.
* You are looking for part-time or contract work.
* You are a recruiter.
* You are not local to Boulder CO.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the LUG