[lug] JPMorgan architect position
landon at 360vl.com
Mon Nov 2 09:42:26 MST 2009
I recently received this inquiry from a recruiter at JPMorgan. GIven
its heavy emphasis on Linux, OSS, and startup experience, I thought
someone on this list who might be looking for work could fit the bill.
I do not know where the job is located, but the contact information is
I am currently searching for top talent for a new division within
JPMorgan. Below is a partial list of responsibilities for one of the
positions. I can send the full details in email if you or someone you
know is interested in hearing more.
• Define and implement the entire JEDI technology stack, from hardware
platform up through Linux operating system, and up through end user
• Serve as JPMC JEDI external champion and influencer to both the
commercial and open source software ecosystem.
• Act as a key driver of development and integration efforts including
product comparison, upgrades, evaluation, benchmarking, and technology
• Interact with other JPMC architects, drive evolution of JPMC
enterprise standards and processes.
• Maintain and apply current knowledge of technology; keep abreast of
new and emerging technologies and determine how they'd impact /
• 10 years experience delivering open source based hardware & software
solutions into "The Enterprise"
• 10 years providing technical leadership to various levels of
engineers (junior to senior to subject matter experts).
• Development of end user computing devices (computers, game consoles,
set top boxes, etc)
• Hands-on software engineering & development leadership roles in the
architecture and design of multi-vendor hardware solutions and open
source software solutions.
• Extensive hands-on Linux and open source software development
• Experience communicating requirements to vendors and driving them to
• Open source community collaboration a plus.
• Startup & early stage tech company and/or entrepreneurial experience
Chip Regis | JPMorgan Chase Corporate Staffing | 614-217-3526 (W) | chip.e.regis at jpmchase.com
More information about the LUG