[lug] Senior Linux Systems Admin, Boulder, CO (Full Time Job)...
ZaGa Sourcing Heather
heather at zaga-sourcing.com
Tue Apr 26 08:12:43 MDT 2011
* Administrating, monitoring, and maintaining on-demand production and
* Implementing, and maintaining state-of-the-art computer hardware.
* Perform production system upgrades and patches.
* Assist with production system security policies and audits.
* Evaluate current and future system performance, and enhance system
operations and data processing capabilities.
* Configure and deploy network technologies including but not limited
to: Cisco firewalls, IPS, routers, and switches. (VLANs, port bonding,
fail-over redundancy, intrusion prevention).
* Rotating On-call availability to service a highly redundant and
reliable production system.
* Participation in high-stakes foosball, ping-pong, Wii games, and/or
* 3+ years of Linux experience. Prior SaaS or Web application
experience a plus.
* Detailed and methodical nature when executing product system
installations, migrations, maintenance, and upgrades.
* Ability to document changes and procedures for all systems.
* Technical problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Linux scripting skills.
Contact Heather for details. This is a full-time onsite job in Boulder, CO!
No major, relo!
Join my LinkedIn Network <http://www.linkedin.com/in/zagasourcing>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LUG